Deep, nationwide experience to help Agribusiness succeed
Agribusiness is the backbone of the New Zealand economy. BDO Agribusiness is proud to support this sector with over 60 dedicated specialists throughout the country, with expertise in a wide range of sector specific services across audit, tax, and advisory.
Why BDO Agri?
- Dedicated agribusiness professionals in 15 offices across the network.
- Strong presence in major provincial centres, looking after all sizes of clients.
- Our long standing relationship with New Zealand agribusiness has helped us develop the expertise to meet today’s challenges in the sector.
- Extensive and diverse range of agribusiness clients drawn from an assorted cross-section of agriculture including cropping, livestock, dairying, horticulture, forestry and carbon farmining), aquaculture, meat and food processing, as well as clients in related agricultural service industries.
BDO Agribusiness Services
- We act for a huge variety of different farm owners including small and large family farms, major corporate owners, Maori Incorporations and numerous absentee owners.
- Offer all our agribusiness clients specialist knowledge gained from our experience within the value chain and our long-standing relationships with farmers and other key industry bodies and stakeholders.
- Pride ourselves on our contributions to various agriculture industry groups on behalf of our rural communities.
What our clients say...
Frazer Weir and the team restructured our entire portfolio which made us far more tax efficient. We have been extremely impressed by the level of expertise and support we have received from the entire BDO support team. They are always looking for IT efficiencies and encourage growth in this area. Their proactive approach to every hurdle is welcomed by our team.
John and Kelly Nicholls
Rylib Group – Agriculture portfolio management improving tax efficiency