What's your impact?
A competition backed by BDO and ImpactLab
What’s your Not-for-Profit organisation’s impact?
Across Aotearoa, there are thousands of organisations seeking to change lives for the better. But finding ways to measure your impact can be difficult.
At BDO, we work with a large number of Not-for-Profits across the country and have a genuine understanding of the issues you face. We know that impact reporting is becoming increasingly important, which is why we’re so excited to be teaming up with fellow Not-for-Profit sector leaders ImpactLab.
Doing good, better
ImpactLab’s GoodMeasure tool calculates the social value of your interventions, and social return on investment.
With the need for good data integral to making better decisions around funding and strategy, and impact reporting becoming increasingly central to charitable organisations’ legislative requirements, GoodMeasure enables you to not only understand your impact through metrics, but also look for ways to increase that impact, and change more lives. What ImpactLab describes as – doing good, better.
That’s why we’re excited to be teaming up with ImpactLab to run our new ‘What’s your impact?’ competition, awarding $25,000 worth of ImpactLab’s GoodMeasure service for free to a New Zealand-based Not-for-Profit or for-purpose organisation.
Sir Bill English and Eat My Lunch Founder Lisa King to help judge the winner
Simply fill out the questionnaire by clicking the button below. Entries will close at 5pm on 28 January 2022. Our top 5 applicants will be invited to present at an online judging panel that includes Sir Bill English, ImpactLab founder, Founder of Eat My Lunch Lisa King, as well as Justin Martin and Henry McClintock, our Not-for-Profit experts at BDO. This will be held on 23 February 2022, and will be an opportunity for finalists to learn from each others’ impact journeys as well as receive guidance from our expert judging panel. The session will be open to members of the public to view.
The winner will be announced on 28 February 2022. The winning organisation will work with ImpactLab over the course of three to six months to produce a GoodMeasure impact report which will include their social return on investment figure and other key data points. The winner will also attend a workshop with ImpactLab to discuss the findings in greater detail.
The competition is open to any New Zealand-based Not-for-Profit or for-purpose organisation that is seeking to make a positive change in people’s lives.
ENTER HERE NOW
Competition terms and conditions apply. See below.
Competition terms and conditions:
- The competition, known as “What’s your Impact?” is open to entries from New Zealand based Not-for-Profit organisations who complete and submit the above entry form by no later than 5pm on 28 January 2022.
- The competition prize (“the prize”) is to consist of one GoodMeasure report and is not transferable or redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision of the prize winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into. ImpactLab’s standard terms and conditions apply to availability of the prize, read more here.
- Five finalists are to be selected and notified by email and/or phone by 11 February 2022. All finalists will be required to join a live (online) judging round on 23 February 2022 in order to be eligible for the prize. This live judging round will be promoted by BDO and ImpactLab and open for public viewing.
- The prize winner will be notified by email and/or phone by 28 February 2022.
- The prize winner and finalists will have access to use of a digital badge for display on their marketing and communications which promotes their achievement (to be designed and issued by BDO and ImpactLab).
- BDO and ImpactLab reserve the right to promote the name and organisation of the finalists and prize winner in communications associated with the competition.
- All those who select “Yes” to question 17 consent to being contacted by their local BDO member firm and ImpactLab regarding their competition entry and how these organisations can assist them with related services.