RETHINKing the tax landscape Webinar
05 November 2020
Following the New Zealand election, the BDO team discuss a range of tax changes and issues. With the continuation of a Labour-led government there is a sense of continuity in tax.....but there's a catch!
Iain and Mark discuss Labour’s tax plan and the (re)introduction of the 39% personal tax rate as part of their Covid-19 revenue policy. This change might make you start to RETHINK;
- Is your business ownership structure fit-for-purpose?
- When should you be thinking about making dividend payments?
- Remuneration strategies, what’s efficient?
- If we make changes, will it be seen as tax avoidance?
Download the presentation slides
- Mark Lodder, National Head of Tax, BDO New Zealand
- Iain Craig, BDO’s eye on tax, BDO Auckland
Contact the BDO team