Chris Harvey, Agri Specialist, joins the team
27 November 2018
WITH INCREASING CHALLENGES BEING EXPERIENCED IN THE FARMING SECTOR, OUR AIM IS TO BETTER SUPPORT OUR FARMING CLIENTS THROUGH A BROADER SERVICE OFFERING WHICH WILL HELP TO DRIVE IMPROVED BUSINESS PERFORMANCE.
Chris brings with him 10 years’ experience from the agribusiness banking sector, he has worked with a range of businesses from sharemilkers through to some of New Zealand’s largest farming entities. Chris has assisted these businesses in a number of aspects including strategic planning, governance, succession, opportunity analysis and structuring. Having come from a farming background he enjoys the strong relationships he has formed in and around the sector and has a passion for driving performance out of grass roots family farming businesses.
This new and exciting role complements our successful tax and business advisory offering to rural based clients, with enhanced services in the areas of;
- Independent agribusiness governance support - bringing your advisory team together and driving results through a joint approach
- Cash management – implementing forecasting tools to better understand your cash flow and working capital requirements
- Strategy advice - assist you in setting goals and developing a plan to achieve these
- Succession specialisation – helping you navigate the transfer of management responsibility and ownership of assets
- Opportunity analysis – assessing future proposals and assistance with feasibility analysis
- Debt structuring - a banking expert who can work with you to facilitate collaboration with your bank to the benefit of both parties
Contact Chris today to discuss your Agribusiness needs.