New BDO resources and publications
The IFRS Advisory section of our website contains a number of training resources and publications to help clients keep up to date on the latest developments in financial reporting.
The Accounting Standards Training page includes training materials on the ‘triple threat’ accounting standards, IFRS 9 Financial Instruments, IFRS 15 Revenue from Contracts with Customers and IFRS 16 Leases, including:
- Interactive eLearning, and
- Webinars (one-hour video recorded presentations presented live on a monthly basis).
Our Australian Developments page collates resources on a variety of topics specific to Australian financial reporting, including:
- General purpose financial statements for significant global entities (SGEs)
- ASIC issues
- Corporate governance
- Not-for-profit entities, and
- Special purpose financial statements.
Our IFRS Publications page includes a range of publications on IFRS issues:
- Financial reporting standards updates (a summary of changes to accounting standards and other legislative changes impacting each June and December reporting season)
- Accounting news (monthly newsletters)
- Global IFRS resources, and
- Industry IFRS information. IFRS at a Glance