Wayne is a Business Advisory and Corporate Finance Partner based in the BDO Auckland office. He joined BDO in May 2011 and had originally trained in a mid-market accounting firm in Auckland.
Wayne divides his time between his Corporate Finance role and providing sound commercial advice to his Business Advisory clients, who benefit from the experience he has gained across roles.
Wayne’s clients include fast growing e-commerce and technology companies, media, construction, FMCG and professional consulting firms. Wayne works closely with clients providing practical solutions while advising them on a range of commercial, taxation, and reporting issues.
- Advisor to Management and Board on a range of commercial issues
- Business restructuring
- Tax planning
- Business performance improvement and board of advisory services
- Business valuation
- Business growth and exit strategies
- All matters of accounting and tax compliance
- Financial modelling, forecast review and acquisition modelling
- Identifying and implementing effective business structures
- Management accounting and implementation of systems and processes
- General compliance services
Bachelor of Commerce, University of Auckland
Chartered Accountant (CAANZ)
Certificate of Public Practice