Wayne is an Advisory Partner based in the Auckland City office. He joined BDO in May 2011 and had originally trained in a mid-tier accounting firm in Auckland.
Wayne divides his time between his Corporate Finance role and providing sound commercial advice to his Business Advisory clients, who benefit from the experience he gained in his Corporate Finance work.
He has experience across a number of sectors, advising clients on a range of accounting, taxation, reporting and advisory issues.
- All matters of accounting and tax compliance
- Preparation of annual financial statements, including conversion to NZ IFRS;
- Financial modelling, forecast review and acquisition modelling
- Taxation planning
- Identifying and implementing effective business structures
- Management accounting and implementation of systems and processes
- General compliance services e.g. PAYE, GST and FBT
- Preparation of cashflow and budgets
Bachelor of Commerce, University of Auckland
Chartered Accountant (CAANZ)
Certificate of Public Practice