Diana has over 16 years experience in business restructuring services, providing turnaround, restructuring and sell side advice to clients.
Diana advises both small and large businesses and consults to major banks and financial institutions, specialising in the management of funds, investigating accountants’ reports, performance evaluations and formal appointments.
Diana has undertaken a wide variety of assignments across a number of sectors of the economy with a particular interest in tourism, hospitality, retail, construction, manufacturing and agriculture.
Diana was responsible for the establishment of the Women in Restructuring and Insolvency (WIRI) branch in the South Island and continues to take a leading role in this organisation. WIRI exists to support women to develop and grow their careers in restructuring and insolvency while creating a collaborative network of women working across the industry.
Turnaround / Other Services
- Distressed Advisory
- Sell-side Advisory
- Advice to creditors/PPSR advice
- Receiverships for all major banks
- Liquidations – both Shareholder and Court appointments
- Creditor Comprises (formal and informal)
- Chartered Accountant, CAANZ
- Licensed Insolvency Practitioner, RITANZ
- Certificate of Public Practice, CAANZ
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Information Systems), University of Canterbury
- Member of WIRI
- Member of IOD
- Member of Restructuring, Insolvency and Turnaround Association New Zealand, RITANZ