Diana has over 15 years experience in providing advice to distressed clients and undertaking formal Insolvency and Business Recovery assignments, starting at BDO Christchurch as a graduate of University of Canterbury in Business Advisory Services in 2005, transferring fulltime to CAS in 2006.
Diana has undertaken a wide variety of assignments in all sectors of the economy with a particular interest in retail, manufacturing and agriculture. Diana led the BDO Christchurch M. Bovis initiative and has an innate ability to build rapport with a wide range of stakeholders.
Diana has a keen interest in the Turnaround aspects of CAS and in this respect has been engaged by major banks in this regard.
Diana was responsible for the establishment of the Women in Restructuring and Insolvency (WIRI) branch in the South Island and continues to take a leading role in this organisation. WIRI exists to support women to develop and grow their careers in restructuring and insolvency while creating a collaborative network of women working across the industry.
Turnaround / Other Services
- Distressed Advisory
- Sell-side Advisory
- Advice to creditors/PPSR advice
- Receiverships for all major banks
- Liquidations – both Shareholder and Court appointments
- Creditor Comprises (formal and informal)
- Chartered Accountant, CAANZ
- Licensed Insolvency Practitioner, RITANZ
- Certificate of Public Practice, CAANZ
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Information Systems), University of Canterbury
- Member of WIRI
- Member of IOD
- Member of Restructuring, Insolvency and Turnaround Association New Zealand, RITANZ