If you are a lead applicant (applying on behalf of another party) or applying directly, you will need to provide the following details as part of your application:
- Business’s legal name
- Business’s trading name
- New Zealand Business Number (NZBN)
- GST Number
- Email address
- Phone number
- Business’s physical address (including post code)
- A forecast of the business’s outstanding refunds, from 14 August 2020 (in NZD)
- Credits confirmed with consumers before 14 August 2020 and awaiting rebooking (in NZD)
- Additional credits likely to be notified to consumers, from 14 August 2020 (in NZD)
You will also need to sign the declaration and provide an independent verification of your bank details.
Lead applicants will need to keep a written record of consent given by each party for you to apply on their behalf. This includes agreeing to the obligations and requirements set out in the declaration.