Accountants in East Tamaki are backing your success
The BDO team in East Tamaki provide comprehensive Business Advisory Services to business owners, entrepreneurs and corporate clients throughout the growing east and south Auckland region. Dedicated to helping clients thrive our accomplished team work tirelessly to provide you with personalised service.
Listening intently and understanding your challenges and goals before providing tailored solutions based on insight and a wealth of experience is our commitment.
Our world-class advisory and accounting services include:
- BDODrive: A unique combination of information, insights and intelligence to help your business grow.
- Business Review program: Understand where your organisation is at today so you can better navigate where you’re going tomorrow.
- Moving to the Cloud: Transform how you can access your financial data to take advantage of business opportunities.
- Wealth management: Review your wealth management plan so you know your assets and personal wealth are protected.
- Succession planning: Objective perspectives and support when planning your future.
The BDO East Tamaki accounting firm works closely with the Auckland CBD office who work tirelessly to support clients in specialist fields, including:
- Accounting Advisory Services
- Business Recovery & Insolvency
- Corporate Finance
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Risk Advisory
- China Business; and
- Information Systems
Combined with the support of a national and international network, we back our clients every step of their journey, whether it’s taking their first step and commercialising an idea through to consolidating their presence on the international stage. If you’re looking for a stand-out, local business advisor you can trust to help you grow we have the team to help.
Be bold, contact us today.
Supporting our local community
Our Auckland East Tamaki team is also committed to supporting local business, arts and sporting communities, including Auckland Theatre Company, ExportNZ Auckland, Governance NZ, Greater East Tamaki Business Association (GETBA) and Hockey NZ.
Read more about how BDO Auckland works in the community or contact our team of Auckland chartered accountants and business advisers to learn more.