Chartered Accountant (Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand)
Accredited Colour Accounting International Facilitator
Justin joined the firm’s Advisory division in 2009 and was promoted to the role of Partner in January 2020. He has special interests in the not for profit sector and the food retailing industry, along with a range of small to medium business clients. He advises on areas such a financial statement preparation, management and KPI reporting, business review programs, other consulting projects, and has recently been accredited as a Colour Accounting facilitator. Along with his team Justin also provides virtual CFO services to several Wellington based public sector and charitable organisations.
- KPI and management reporting
- Financial literacy education
- Xero and add-on implementations and support
- Not for profit sector
- Provide financial input on the decision making process for implementation of a business critical system
- Present on the topic of financial literacy at conferences for professional services, school trustees, real estate agents and office managers
- Prepare the annual budget, in conjunction with management, for a significant not for profit client and monitor year to date results against cost centre budgets
- Provide virtual CFO services to the Social Workers Registration Board
Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
Member of CAANZ Not for Profit Special Interest Group
Bachelor of Commerce and Administration
Bachelor of Biomedical Science
Past Trustee of local school for six years. Outside of work Justin is a keen runner, having completed his first marathon in 2019, and enjoys exploring the great outdoors in the Wellington region with his two children.