Chartered Accountant (Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand)
Justin joined the firm’s Advisory division in 2009 and was promoted to the role of Associate in August 2017. He has special interests in the not for profit sector and the food retailing industry, along with a range of small to medium business clients. He advises on areas such a financial statement preparation, management and KPI reporting, business review programs, other consulting projects, and has recently been accredited as a Colour Accounting trainer.
- Monthly management reporting
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Not for profit sector
- Preparation of annual accounts, monthly accounting services, and company secretarial services for a forestry client and a State Owned Enterprise
- Assist a Registered Charity on a monthly basis to review their accounting system and provide financial commentary
- Prepare the annual budget, in conjunction with management, for a significant not for profit client and monitor year to date results against cost centre budgets
- Provide virtual Finance Manager services to a local legal firm
Justin is a Chartered Accountant and a Trustee of a local school. Outside of work he is a keen runner and enjoys exploring the great outdoors in the Wellington region with his two children.
Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
Bachelor of Commerce and Administration
Bachelor of Biomedical Science
Trustee of local school