The BDO Corporate Finance team has extensive experience assisting clients through various public equity offerings. Whether you are preparing for an IPO, a direct listing or seeking additional capital through additional fundraising, our goal is to help you succeed.
We provide practical advice that makes a difference to your business. That includes identifying and introducing the right financial advisers if need be. You will also benefit from a genuinely partner-led approach with the lead partner involved throughout the project and not just at the beginning and/or end. You have access to our best people and all our experience when you need or want it.
Our experienced professionals can assist with the following:
- IPO readiness assessment to determine what you will need to implement to achieve a successful IPO.
- Listing options, advantages and disadvantages and the best path to market.
- Advice on the financial information requirements of the offering document, including audit requirements, interim financials, and prospective financial information.
- Assist in establishing a listing team and introduce experts as required.
- Preliminary market engagement to evaluate initial interest from brokers and fund managers
- Project management.
- Financial modelling support.
- Preparation of the investigating accountant report on the historical and forecast financial information to be included in the Product Disclosure Statement.
- Attendance at the Due Diligence Committee meetings.
- Assist with the preparation of the financial information (including pro forma financial information) to be disclosed within the Offer Document.
- Assist with the management of the NZX and FMA relationships to ensure listing requirements are met.
Post Listing Support
- Market engagement with retail brokers and institutional investors
- Assistance with investor relations function, including preparing AGM materials and annual results presentations.
Contact us to discuss how BDO can assist you with your IPO or Direct Listing journey.