Zena is an Associate Director in the Taxation Services division of BDO Auckland.
Zena has 20 years’ experience advising on all tax related matters, across a broad range of industries. Zena enjoys providing tax solutions that meet her clients’ commercial needs.
Zena’s key areas of expertise are:
- Corporate tax
- Structuring and reorganisations
- Due diligence and review of tax clauses in sale and purchase agreements
- Land transactions
- Applying for Inland Revenue Binding Rulings
- Deferred tax and tax accounting under IFRS
- Managing Inland Revenue audits and disputes
Chartered Accountant (Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand)
Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & GOVERNANCE ROLES
Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
Bachelor of Laws (LLB) – Otago University
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) – Otago University