Chartered Accountant (Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand)
A Partner since 2009, Martin is Partner in charge of the Business Advisory Division at BDO Christchurch. With 17 years' experience, Martin focuses on providing professional, proactive advice to his clients.
Martin has clients in various commericial sectors, but a specific interest in advising construction related businesses. His areas of expertise include:
- Strategic planning and implementation
- Governance development including establishing and chairing advisory boards
- Accounting system and business process reviews
- System selection and implementation
- Debt restructures for growth
- Business sales and purchases
- Outsourced accounting functions up to CFO level.
Member of Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
Member of Institute of Directors
Bachelor of Commerce