Chartered Accountant (Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand)
A Partner since 2009 in Christchurch, Martin is also the Head of Advisory for BDO New Zealand. As well as this leadership role, Martin focuses on providing professional, proactive advice to his clients.
Martin has clients in various commercial sectors, but a specific interest in advising construction related businesses. His areas of expertise include:
- Strategic planning and implementation
- Governance development including establishing and chairing advisory boards
- Accounting system and business process reviews
- System selection, cloud integration and digitisation
- Debt restructuring
- Business sales and acquisitions
- Outsourced accounting functions up to CFO level.
Member of Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
Member of Institute of Directors
Bachelor of Commerce