As a qualified Chartered Accountant for 12 years and Partner with BDO since 2012, I have developed a wealth of experience which enables me to provide real value to my clients.
I am committed to helping clients grow their business by providing useful, practical and sound advice on:
- Profitability and business improvement,
- Strategy development and implementation,
- Budgeting, forecasting and financial modelling,
- Financial reporting, including special purpose reporting, NZ IFRS and NZ IFRS (PBE),
- Dashboard Development and internal reporting, and
- Group structuring and efficiency.
I work with growth companies from all sectors with a particular interest in contracting, manufacturing, import, distribution, technology enterprises and construction.
I have a growing number of not-for-profit and social enterprise clients and can support the specific need of these clients.
- Bachelor of Commerce with First Class Honours (University of Canterbury)
- Chartered Accountant, CAANZ
- Certificate of Public Practice, CAANZ
- Member of the Institute of Directors
- Treasurer of Budgeting Services North Canterbury Incorporated
- Mentor with Business Mentors New Zealand