Chartered Accountant (Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand)
Certificate of Public Practice (Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand)
David joined BDO in 2011 and became Partner in 2016. He trained in a Big 4 Chartered Accountancy practice in Christchurch before working in a London based financial services firm in an advisory role.
David provides timely, pragmatic advice to growing businesses, advising on budgeting and forecasting, internal reporting, annual reporting and tax compliance.
David has an interest in fast-growing companies from all sectors, with a particular interest in contracting, construction, property and manufacturing entities.
Some key assignments include:
- Implementation of management and divisional reporting for a range of entities
- Consolidated budget and cash flow forecasting for contracting, construction, property and retail clients
- Turnaround assistance for multiple contracting entities
- Preparation of an Information Memorandum
- Business valuations
- Tax planning and structuring
- Financial modelling.
Member of Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
Bachelor of Commerce (First Class Honours)