Experienced Accountant/Business Adviser
- Fantastic opportunity to grow your experience and knowledge across commercial/rural and Not for Profit sectors
- Be part of a dynamic, future focused, locally owned, national and internationally backed firm
- Work your way with our flexible working arrangements
- Join a firm that values your strengths
- Bring your Business Advisory skills and bring your ideas, we value diversity
BDO in Taranaki is part of one of the largest and fastest growing accounting and advisory networks in New Zealand. BDO is unlike other accounting organisations. We are different because we have the flexible characteristics of a local firm, together with the specific expertise, worldwide network and strength of a large-scale global firm. It is through our people that we deliver exceptional client service and maintain our position as the voice of the mid-market. BDO is one of the world’s leading accountancy and advisory organisations. We have clients of all types and sizes, in every sector.
Our business is built on exceptional relationships. We focus on what’s important to our clients and adopt a partnership- style approach. We’re responsible and reliable, we keep our promises, and maintain communication. That’s how we do business.
At BDO we pride ourselves on being a fantastic employer. We believe that our business is about helping people.
We are committed to helping you achieve your professional and personal goals. In doing this, we’ve created a culture of respect and a unique business structure to back it.
We offer a flat management/self-managing structure where you can maximise control over all aspects of your work, relationships and learning including a flexible leisure bank system.
We will get to know you and learn what matters to you, making it our business to back you every step of the way.
We have an exceptional team with an active social club, sports teams and regular team activities.
A challenging and rewarding career where you will be exposed to a wide variety of client work. You will have the opportunity to work closely with clients and build strong relationships with them. We are looking for an exceptional person with a pro-active approach and a can-do attitude to join our Business Advisory Services team.
This client facing role will focus on a broad range of services with an emphasis on growth.
The successful candidate needs to have:
- Relevant business advisory experience in a public practice environment
- CA qualified (preferable)
- Sound knowledge of complex accounting and business matters
- Excellent communication skills
- A focus on people and relationships
- Strong analytical skills, to be commercially intuitive and hard working
- A desire to become an integral part of BDO with ambition to make your mark on the industry
If you can see yourself excelling in this role and believe that you possess the skills and attributes - we are looking for you. Enquire below or contact Lisa Potter on 06 7599034 for a confidential chat
Backing Potential - BDO Taranaki
Contact BDO Taranaki