MYOB Exo Business
MYOB Exo Business is a mature powerful and scalable ERP system that has the flexibility to grow with your business. Exo Business is based on a Microsoft SQL database allowing for maximum configuration and customisation to fit to your business needs.
Some key benefits are:
- Simple and easy to use accounting, GST and multi-currency management
- Stay in control of your stock quantities and costs across multiple warehouses
- Powerful job costing module to manage and report on the profitability of complex jobs
- Advanced CRM module for your sales team manage leads and prospects
- Keep track of orders, deliveries, back orders and special pricing promotions
- Accurately manage your margins with easy tracking of supplier price lists, purchase orders and landed costs
- Customisable dashboards and real-time reporting
- Easily customise the system to your business needs
- Integration to the MYOB community of VAR’s (Value Added Resellers) including ecommerce, accounts payable automation, payroll and other products
This versatile system allows growth for an unlimited number of related companies within an organisation, allowing financials to be tracked and intercompany financial reporting automated.
If you are looking for a fully-featured SQL based ERP system, or an upgrade from your legacy application then MYOB Exo is worthy of consideration.
A manufacturing company with large complex jobs which are manufactured to order.
The client required a robust job costing system which would allow them to allocate inventory, expenses and labour against jobs to ensure they are invoiced to the customers.
BDO has put in place MYOB Exo Business for this client, and through bespoke business processes and automated reporting systems, this BDO client has been able to keep a close eye on all jobs to ensure profitability is monitored on each and every job, and any cost overruns can be caught before they become a major issue for the business.
For more information, contact Craig Gower or Carl Ferner at BDO Auckland.
[email protected], [email protected]