MYOB Advanced is a new powerful and scalable cloud based ERP system that has the flexibility to grow with your business. MYOB has partnered with Amazon Web Services (AWS) a best-in-class, high availability data storage centre, which allows access to your data from anywhere.
Some key benefits are:
- Simple and easy to use accounting, GST and multi-currency management
- Stay in control of your stock quantities and costs across multiple warehouses
- Easily manage your sales pipeline of prospects, customers and contacts
- Keep track of orders, deliveries, back orders and special pricing promotions
- Accurately manage your margins with easy tracking of supplier price lists, purchase orders and landed costs
- Reduce admin by allowing your customers to view their account details, invoices and statements online
- Customisable dashboards and real-time reporting
- Integration to the MYOB community of VAR’s (Value Added Resellers) including ecommerce, accounts payable automation, payroll and other products
This versatile system allows growth for an unlimited number of related companies within an organisation, allowing financials to be tracked and intercompany financial reporting automated.
A mobile app available for both IOS and Android will allow information to be accessed remotely for sales, stock and other modules.
If you are looking for a fully-featured cloud based ERP system, or an upgrade from your legacy client server application then MYOB Advanced is worthy of consideration.
BDO was approached by a large company in the recruitment industry. Some key requirements for the business were to move their systems to the cloud and allow efficient data transfer between their other business systems. The business operated out of multiple locations around New Zealand, and required complex intercompany transactions and group consolidated reporting to be seamless.
BDO recommended and implemented MYOB Advanced. MYOB Advanced allowed the business to move their ERP system to the cloud, allowing all branches to access the system from their locations without any complex IT infrastructure or setup. The built in multi-company consolidation and intercompany transaction capability of MYOB Advanced was well suited to meet the needs to this business and has allowed them to streamline their accounting and billing processes.
For more information, contact Craig Gower or Carl Ferner at BDO Auckland.
[email protected], [email protected]