Chartered Accountant (Chartered Accountant Australia & New Zealand)
Julie is a Senior Partner in the Christchurch office of BDO. She has 25 years' experience in public practice for over 25 years and has developed specialised interest in business valuations, relationship property issues, strategic planning and management consulting for small and medium sized enterprises and family business.
Julie also has extensive experience serving on a number of boards to advise on financial matters and strategies to ensure growth and financial stability.
She often works closely with barristers and solicitors on relationship property issues, providing share and business valuation support.
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Member of New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Member of Institute of Directors
- Former chair of Canterbury Westland branch of New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Former chair Public Practice Committee New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants Canterbury Westland
- Former National Business Services Director 1992-2000
- BDO Accredited Family Business Adviser
- Accredited member of the TMS Network
Bachelor of Commerce
Former member of Medbury School Trust Board
Former member of Management Advisory Board to University of Canterbury Students Association
Former member of St Andrews College Finance Committee