Jason is an Associate Director in the Auckland audit and assurance team. He has a breadth of experience working across a large number of public and private organisations. His industry experience includes property, financial services, information technology, manufacturing, wholesale/retail trade, logistics, charities and sporting organisations.
Having gained experience in both Australia and Canada, Jason works closely with his clients, developing a detailed understanding of their organisation and the challenges that they face. He has a pragmatic approach to delivering audits for his clients to ensure that a robust service is delivered in an efficient and timely manner. He uses his deep understanding of the issues, challenges and opportunities faced by his client to help them succeed.
His areas of expertise include:
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- International Public Sector Accounting Standards
- New Zealand Generally Accepted Accounting Practices
- International Standards on Auditing
- International Standards on Assurance Engagements
- International Standards on Review Engagements
- Risk identification and internal controls
Bachelor of Business Information Management
Graduate Diploma in Commerce
Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand