Colour Accounting Workshops – Learn Essential Financial Skills in Just One Day
In the modern era, where accountability and responsibility is high up on the agenda, providing everyone in your business with a solid grounding in finance will help raise your business’ performance.
Colour Accounting is a world renowned one-day financial training course for non-financial managers. It will give your people all the financial fundamentals in an engaging, easy-to-understand way.
After just one day, your people will leave the workshop being able to:
- manage cash flows by understanding all the levers in the business
- read balance sheets and income statements and understand what they say about the business’s performance
- manage a Profit & Loss statement
- improve financial controls
- draw up a budget
- expand profit margins
- save costs
- gain new insights into your business’s finances
- communicate more powerfully and avoid confusion
- align your teams around well understood financial goals
- increase shareholder return.
We are running the next Colour Accounting workshops in May and June in the following locations. Book now to reserve your place.
Test your financial literacy in our fun quiz
In the meantime, test how financially literate you are by taking this quiz.