We support our clients with a full range of professional services, making sure we can meet your strategic business needs and help you to achieve your goals.
BDO Kerikeri offers the following business development programmes:
Here to help you develop your business plan by assisting you with;
- Goal setting
- Determining your Vision/Mission
- Developing Growth Strategies
- Completing a SWOT analysis
- Assessing your competitive advantage and opportunities
- Setting targets
- Completing operational and action plans
The primary outcome is to have a business plan that is fit for purpose and will assist the business owner to take the next step towards growing their business. We will work with you over a duration, with the of completion within 15-20 working days.
This is a one-on-one business review to help you run your business more effectively and efficiently by implementing or reviewing your;
- Information and financial systems
- Record keeping systems
- Organisational efficiency
- Operational systems and procedures
- E-commerce options
Once completed the objective is to implement efficiencies in your business that will create growth and generate higher net profits.
Colour Accounting Workshop
A one-day workshop on accounting, profitability and powerful communication.
By attending this workshop we guarantee you will:
- Gain new insights into how your business generates profits
- Understand how to keep useful records to help you achieve your goals
- Confidently read your business’s balance sheet and income statement
- Analyse the financial position, performance and changes in your business
- Develop the skills to communicate powerfully with your staff, advisors and financial experts
Business Finance Comes Alive delivers 10x the learning of traditional finance for non-financial managers courses. This is because it uses a breakthrough new way of learning, called Colour Accounting.
Colour Accounting is:
- Hands On
- Language focused
- Serious and proven
- Great value
One day workshops (9am-4pm), including lunch, are scheduled for Kerikeri.
We can also tailor an in-house course specifically for your business.
To express interest please contact us on the below
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 09 407 7250
Assistance with training you to complete your accounting requirements including;
- How to use and set up financial accounting software
- How to use and set up payroll software
- How to generate and understand your financial reports
- How to prepare wages and understand your obligations as an employer
- How to assess, complete and enter your budgeting, cash-flow and forecasting requirements
- How to understand and complete your GST returns
- Understanding your taxation obligations
- Credit/Debt management
Providing either 1/2 day or one day workshops to companies, not-for-profit and Maori organisations.
- Helping you understand your obligations under the Act pertaining to your organisation
- Your roles and responsibilities
- Governance document templates provided
- Legal Structure considerations
- Financial literacy training, where to look for the red lights
Walk in Wednesday
Does your Xero sometimes have you stumped?
Or do you just want to learn tips & tricks to get the most out of Xero...
Xero is personal; what works for you isn't necessarily what works for your neighbour. We want to help YOU love YOUR Xero, in a way that works for YOUR business.
Every Wednesday between 9am and 11am our Kerikeri office offer FREE 20-minute one-on-one Xero drop-in sessions.
There is no need to make an appointment, just come along on the day and one of our fantastic, certified Xero consultants will be here to help. We’ll even supply the coffee.
LEARN MORE ABOUT BDO KERIKERI'S WALK IN WEDNESDAY
Contact BDO Kerikeri