What does a resilient New Zealand economy look like? Webinar
29 July 2020
Helping us navigate the new reality is former New Zealand Prime Minister, Sir Bill English KNZM. Embedding resilience and keeping your business running in the face of challenging business conditions is crucial, and its important to be cognisant of the macro issues impacting our economy.
Sir Bill English and David O’Connor have a face-to-face conversation on a variety of big-picture, strategic issues that will have a fundamental impact on the New Zealand economy and your ability to be resilient.
- How should we manage our borders?
- Do we allow international students?
- How do we support our sport, leisure and tourism sector?
- How do we effectively support our social security and welfare system?
- Sir Bill English KNZM, former Prime Minister of New Zealand
- David O’Connor, BDO New Zealand Chairman and BDO Auckland audit partner
Contact the BDO team