What are your business risks? Findings from the BDO Global Risk Landscape Report Webinar
27 August 2020
2020 has declared itself the year of risk and disruption.
As restrictions ease and business activity increases, the release of our latest Global Risk Landscape report provides a timely opportunity to explore the most pertinent issues and challenges as we collectively move forward.
Taruanesh Singh, Head of Risk Advisory Services, BDO Auckland and Jarrod Kerr, Chief Economist of Kiwibank have an open discussion on the business risks that are prominent now and into the future as businesses start to recover from the effects of the Global Pandemic.
During the webinar Tarunesh and Jarrod discuss:
- What business leaders see as their key risks in 2020
- Economic slowdown / slow recovery
- Computer crime such as hacking or malicious codes
- Business interruption
- What New Zealand’s economic slowdown is likely to look like, including:
- Border policy
- Interest rates
- The New Zealand housing market
- Trends in the New Zealand Tourism Industry
- Where businesses should focus their risk management efforts as they look to build resilience?
We invite you to watch the above webinar and download the presentation slides.
Contact the BDO team