BDO Horizons Issue 3 2019
08 August 2019
Welcome to the third edition of Horizons 2019, in which BDO M&A professionals around the world present their insights on mid-market deal activity and trends.
Issue 3 of 2019 includes:
- Global view – With lower deal volumes, is this a new global paradigm or the shorter-term impact of global trade tensions?
- Special feature – Mineral-rich Australian state entices international investors
- North America – M&A plagues by volatile markets and growing economic and political concerns
- Natural Resources – Macroeconomic events continue to influence mid-market M&A activity, as ongoing speculation on a trade war continue to impact markets in volatile ways
- Healthcare – Sector maintains consistent global deal volumes boosted by a number of recent mega deals
- Technology & Media – Leading sector in a period of subdued global M&A activity
- Consumer & Retail – Technology transform the retail experience as millennials come of age
Click DOWNLOAD to view the full report.