BDO New Zealand is a proud event sponsor of The Rural Support Trust Time Out Tour, helping rural communities start the conversation about mental health together with Matt Chisholm. With the support of the regional Rural Support Trusts across New Zealand, they're bringing Matt to a rural venue near you.
TV presenter turned sheep and beef farmer, Matt Chisholm, has signed on as the inaugural Ambassador for the Rural Support Trust. He’s on a nationwide tour talking to rural communities on the topic of mental wellness and resilience.
Chisholm has had personal experience of mental health struggles and the Time Out Tour gives him a chance to share with rural communities how he found a way through.
Come along to the Time Out Tour in Taupō
- Catch up with rural people in your community
- Learn about how Matt found a way through his mental health challenges
- Hear about ways rural communities can support one another
- Prepare to be entertained along the way
- Tea, coffee and refreshments available, plus a cash bar
For more information and to register, visit the Time Out Tour website