Do you want to learn more about what Xero can do for your business?
BDO Tauranga invite you to attend a FREE 2 hour client information afternoon run by the Xero team themselves.
Whether you have been using Xero or not (or would like to know the difference between a Cashbook or Standard ledger), there is something for everyone in this session:
The first hour will cover:
- a general overview on how Xero works, including the benefits of being “in the cloud” for your accounting software (and your accountant!)
- how automated bank feeds and bank reconciliation tools can save you time
- preparation of your GST Return and electronic filing directly to IRD from Xero
- storing your physical records in Xero and winning the paper war
- online access to Help and how you can experiment in a Demo Company
- how to produce relevant, timely reports on how your business is going
The second hour will delve a bit deeper into time saving tools that can make a huge difference to efficiency in your business:
- processing Debtors (Sales) and Creditors (Bills) including “E-mailing to Bills”
- how to pay multiple bills all at once in your internet banking via Xero batch payments
- send overdue Invoice reminders automatically and get your cash quicker
- offer Payment Services to your customers online
- bill groups of clients at once, or set up recurring invoices
- on-charge expenses so you no longer forget or miss out
- Xero add-on functions such as Payroll, Projects and Expenses
We look forward to seeing you there!