In association with the Eastland Wood Council and Activate Tairāwhiti, BDO Gisborne will be hosting a forestry focused session with practical financial and HR advice of where to go, what to do, and who can help at this time to support our local forestry industry.
We will be covering:
- Emergency financial action around tax and credit payments
- Short term business strategies
- Employee contracts and your responsibilities
- Employer and Employee Well-being
We will also be putting a face to the agencies that can support you including:
- Inland Revenue Department - Jo Westrupp
- CrediFlex - Ian White
This session is about practical action that can be put in place to help you right now.
WHEN: Wednesday 7 August 2019, 4.00pm - 6.00pm
WHERE: BDO Gisborne Offices, 1 Peel Street, Gisborne
RSVP: Please contact Zoe Spedding via email [email protected] or phone our office on 06 869 1400.