BDO Christchurch understands that for today, and tomorrow, it is not just about the numbers. It is the story behind the numbers and what the numbers are telling you that counts.
The second webinar in our free series is designed to provide you with a fundamental understanding of your key financial business numbers so that you can make informed decisions that will help you and your team to not just survive but thrive in these ever-changing and challenging times.
- What is your understanding of your key financial reports? Your profit and loss statement, balance sheet, current account summary, fixed asset register and equity statement? What do they tell you about your business?
- What does your profit and loss statement say about the performance of your business?
- Where can you look for strengths, weaknesses and trends? How can this help your business to grow?
- Why does profit not always result in more money in the bank?
- What can you do to better protect both your business and personal assets?
- Do you measure what you want to manage? What can you do to improve and ensure your business is running efficiently?
Knowing, understanding and improving your business financial numbers is key to your success.
More BDO Christchurch Financial Fundamentals Webinars
The team at BDO Christchurch understand that as business owners you are dealing with an environment that is constantly changing. We also understand that the road to success is made easier with trusted advisors who will work with you to negotiate all the challenges your organisation might encounter. To this end, we have organised several webinars designed specifically to provide you with the tools and the confidence you need to understand and make good financial decisions.
Delivered throughout the year, our accountants will share information with you that will help you to grow your business and ultimately achieve your goals and your dreams.
If you missed the first episode of our Financial Fundamentals webinar series, please watch the recorded session here:
Is there a particular question that you have in regard to what your accountant does or how they operate? Please do not hesitate to contact Sam or Kate if you think of a topic you would like covered in a future webinar alternatively do not hesitate to ask anyone of your contacts at BDO Chrischurch who are only to happen to help you make informed decisions.