This webinar has now concluded. You can watch the recording here: RETHINKing the tax landscape webinar
Following the New Zealand election, we discuss a range of tax changes and issues impacting businesses. With the new Government being Labour led there is a sense of continuity in tax.....but there's a catch!
In this webinar, we’ll discuss Labour’s tax plan and the (re)introduction of the 39% personal tax rate as part of their Covid-19 revenue policy. This change might make you start to RETHINK:
- Is your business ownership structure fit-for-purpose?
- When should you be thinking about making dividend payments?
- Remuneration strategies, what’s efficient?
- If we make changes, will it be seen as tax avoidance?
- Mark Lodder, National Head of Tax, BDO New Zealand
- Iain Craig, BDO’s eye on tax, BDO Auckland
Register for more upcoming episodes in the RETHINK webinar series