As we collectively come to grips with the impact that Covid-19 has had on our lives and livelihoods, we’ll be faced with many challenges and decisions. Our ability to adjust and adapt is critical as we move into our next state of normal.
The BDO BACK TO COMMUNITY two-part webinar series, created by popular demand, specifically addresses the challenges of organisations within the Public Benefit Entity (PBE) sector.
There is no cost to attend this webinar series.
Together we’ll plot a path forward post-Covid-19, providing valuable insights and practical strategies.
You will want to attend if you;
- Work in the Public Benefit Entity sector
- Are a Director who sits on the board of a Public Benefit Entity
- Are an executive at a SME or larger organisation that has a genuine interest in the workings of this sector
Standing out from the crowd in a post COVID-19 economy
We will address the inevitable funding constraints facing PBE’s in a post-Covid-19 economy and explore practical solutions to ensure your organisation is positioned to receive the level of funding required to take advantage of any new opportunities and continue furthering its mission/purpose, including:
- What funders are looking for when allocating grant funding
- How to demonstrate your organisation’s ability to make an impact; and
- Using your annual report as a marketing tool.
This is a fantastic opportunity to hear from BDO and sector experts deliver valuable, practical insights and knowledge that you can immediately apply to your organisation or business.