As we collectively come to grips with the impact that the Covid-19 Coronavirus has had on our lives and livelihoods, we’ll be faced with many challenges and decisions. Our ability to adjust and adapt is critical as we move into our next state of normal.
The BDO BACK TO COMMUNITY two-part webinar series, created by popular demand, specifically addresses the challenges of organisations within the Public Benefit Entity (PBE) sector.
There is no cost to attend this webinar series.
Together we’ll plot a path forward post-Covid-19, providing valuable insights and practical strategies.
You will want to attend if you;
- Work in the Public Benefit Entity sector
- Are a Director who sits on the board of a Public Benefit Entity
- Are an executive at a SME or larger organisation that has a genuine interest in the workings of this sector
Working Better Together – Collaboration opportunities in the PBE Sector
We will address the opportunities for collaboration and working better together in the sector to improve impact, including:
- Success stories and analysis of successful of collaboration within the sector; and
- Ideas for future areas of collaboration