New BDO resources and publications
The Audit section of our website includes a range of publications on accounting standards issues. For example:
- Summaries on a Page (SOAPs) contain summaries of NZ IFRS Standards for for-profit entities and PBE Standards for public sector and not-for profit entities currently in effect in New Zealand.
- Illustrative model financial statements providing illustrative disclosures for entities reporting under New Zealand GAAP. Recent model financial statements include:
- Tier 1 For-Profit Entity for the year ended 31 December 2020
- Tier 2 For-Profit Entity for the year ended 31 December 2020
- Tier 1 Not-For-Profit Entity for the year ended 31 December 2020
- Tier 2 Not-For-Profit Entity for the year ended 31 December 2020
The BDO Global site includes resources such as:
For more on the above, please contact your local BDO representative.
This publication has been carefully prepared, but is general commentary only. This publication is not legal or financial advice and should not be relied upon as such. The information in this publication is subject to change at any time and therefore we give no assurance or warranty that the information is current when read. The publication cannot be relied upon to cover any specific situation and you should not act, or refrain from acting, upon the information contained therein without obtaining specific professional advice. Please contact the BDO member firms in New Zealand to discuss these matters in the context of your particular circumstances.
BDO New Zealand and each BDO member firm in New Zealand, their partners and/or directors, employees and agents do not give any warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of information contained in this article nor do they accept or assume any liability or duty of care for any loss arising from any action taken or not taken by anyone in reliance on the information in this publication or for any decision based on it, except in so far as any liability under statute cannot be excluded. Read full Disclaimer.