Always part of the BDO family
Alumni are an important part of our BDO family. The BDO alumni network is a vibrant, interactive community that fosters strong relationships through networking opportunities and many other benefits.
Benefits for Alumni:
Join the BDO Alumni Programme today to stay in touch with colleagues in your field, enjoy exclusive invitations and other tools to help your career:
- Invitations to BDO NZ Alumni events in New Zealand
- Invitations to Member Firm events and seminars
- Annual BDO NZ Alumni International Event
- Free BDO publications – Assurance Alert, BDO Know How, Business Edge, Giving News and Tax Today
- Free access to BDO tools – NZIFRS Differential Reporting Model, SOAPs, Long Service, Cash Flow templates
- Subscription to the alumni e-newsletter
We wouldn’t be here without you.
We’re proud of the achievements of our former employees and are committed to creating lifelong relationships. Thank you for your contributions and continued interest in BDO. We look forward to keeping in touch.
London Alumni Event - 20th October 2017
For alumni who will be in the northern hemisphere in October, you are welcome to attend our annual alumni networking event on Friday 20 October 2017 at 6.00pm. This will be a joint event with BDO Australia and BDO USA, hosted for New Zealand by David O'Connor, Board Chairman and Partner from BDO Auckland. The event will be held at the Royal Automobile Club, 89 Pall Mall in central London. Please register your attendance. Please let other alumni you are in contact with know about this event. We would love to see you there.